Purpose of Role
To oversee and resource multiple commercial projects and develop relationship with clients
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of the Role
- Continue building business in the central belt
- Liaise with clients where necessary
- Develop relationships with customers to be able to identify additional work opportunities
- Supervision of on-site works ensuring compliance with all relevant processes
- Must have experience in either installation of flooring or working for a flooring company
- Excellent understanding of interior fit outs and refurbishments
- High level of communication ability and man management skills
- Experience of working with subcontractors and operatives essential
- IT Literate, organised and punctual
- Ambitious and progressive-minded
- Experience in a management role
General & Technical have been in existence since 1994 working mainly in the North East of Scotland but in September 2015 we set up a branch in Livingston. Very quickly we have had a successful number of contracts and have a number of repeat customers while we continue seeking opportunities from new prospects.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to take on the responsibility of building and increasing the level of business and new clientele with an eventual succession plan for our area manager.
Salary would be dependent on experience.
Discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance.
A choice between a company vehicle or car allowance.
Inclusion in pension scheme.